Where to See 4th of July Fireworks in Western Montana
As you know, it's illegal to shoot fireworks in Missoula city limits, so it's always nice to catch one of the big shows in the area. Plus, the 4th of July falls on a Tuesday this year, so letting somebody else do the work is ideal for getting to bed on time for work in the morning. Here are a few family friendly options for fireworks displays this year.
- Southgate Mall Fireworks at the Missoula Fairgrounds
- Missoula Osprey Baseball Fireworks
- Monday, July 3rd, game starts at 6:35 p.m., fireworks follow.
- Ravalli County Fairgrounds Fireworks
- 4th of July at dusk.
- Parade, 5K, pancake breakfast, fireworks on the lake. A great place to set up a viewing spot is along Holt Drive near the Marina Cay Resort.
- Join the Florence Volunteer Fire Department for a free BBQ and fireworks at community park. Hot dogs, hamburgers and side dishes will be served starting at 5 p.m. with fireworks starting around 10:15 p.m. Music, raffle, games & other family friendly activities!
Know of any great, local fireworks shows I missed? Please leave us a comment on Facebook or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org