The Missoula 406 Run
We are so PUMPED to be teaming up with the Missoula 406 Run!!! I mean how often do you get to start and finish a race INSIDE of Washington-Grizzly Stadium?!
The trail run is setup to be exactly 4.06 miles (so 406... get it??!), or there is a 10K option, and both routes are totally family friendly! It's also a great opportunity for those Missoulians and western Montanans who are training for the Missoula Marathon!
The one and only, DJ Neil Armstrong (Fun fact - He's Jay-Z's tour DJ), will warm you up in the morning and has put together the sickest Missoula mix tape to be the soundtrack for the race! DJs will be setup along the race route to help keep ya movin' and groovin' to today's hottest tracks! Nicole Wren will also be there to help MC the race and party with all race-goers at the Press Box after party! Come on, it wouldn't be a hip hop race without a super fun after party!!!
So show up and flash your 406 pride at one of the coolest races western Montana has ever seen!!!
Here's everything ya need to know about the Missoula 406 Run:
WHEN: Saturday, June 17th, 2017
WHERE: Washington-Grizzly Stadium, Missoula, MT
RUNNING 4.06 MILES (7K):
- Individual Registration
- Ages 13+
- Kids 12 & Under
- Open Age Group
- Entry fee includes a custom 406 shirt!
- See yourself on Griz Vision!
- Photo Booth
- Custom Missoula mix tape download!
- Only Missoula run to start and finish INSIDE of Washington-Grizzly Stadium!
- After party at the Press Box!
- Sooo many local vendors will be at the race including 5 On Black, Dog & Bicycle, Painting With A Twist etc.