Montana Morning State News Headlines for Tuesday, December 4
A six year-old Missoula girl has become the state's first casualty of the flu, according to the Missoula County Health Department.
Footsteps in the snow led Missoula police to a man suspected of burglarizing a medical marijuana dispensary.
The death of a Kentucky man and one of his children from carbon monoxide poisoning has led Safe Kids Missoula to warn parents not to warm up their cars inside a garage.
Mostly sunny for the rest of the week in western Montana, with highs near 30.