They don’t call Missoula the Garden City for nothing. Look in any backyard and you’re likely to see a tomato patch, squash, carrots, and basil growing along with a variety of other bountiful delights. One reason fall is the best season is because it’s time to harvest all the wonderful vegetables that have been growing all summer. Narrowing down one favorite can be hard when there are so many good choices. It’s difficult to beat the versatility of zucchini. It can be fried, baked, grated, or used as defense in a bear attack. Garden-fresh carrots are so much better than anything you could get in a store – and the two things money can’t buy are true love and homegrown tomatoes. So, what’s your favorite thing to harvest from your garden?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Show What You Know 4/18/14
- Open Phones/Ravalli County Commissioner Suzy Foss -Talk Back Podcast April 18, 2014
- J.R. Strand and the Missoula Job Service -Talk Back Podcast April 17, 2014
- Economist Fernando Menendez and Economic Experimentation in Venezuela -Talk Back Podcast April 16, 2014
- Do You Need Help Caring For a Loved One? [COUPON]
- Pharmaceutical Drug Abuse and Prosecution in Missoula -Talk Back Podcast April 15, 2014