One woman was hospitalized for smoke inhalation at Community Medical Center and two more were transported and evaluated after a fire was reported at 2026 12th Street just after 10:30 on Saturday night.
It was providential that the 9-1-1 call for a residence fire came in just before six o'clock on Friday evening, since that's the time when the Missoula Fire department is going through their shift change.
Missoula County has had Stage 1 fire restrictions in place for months now, but Department of Natural Resources and Conservation Spokesman Jordan Koppen says many people are breaking the rules when it comes to starting fires.
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on .
To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you.
To activate your account, please confirm your password.
When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to KGVO Club VIP
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://newstalkkgvo.com using your original account information.