Apartment Fire

UPDATE- Cooking Mishap Caused Sunday Evening Fire in Three Story Apartment Building [AUDIO]
UPDATE- Cooking Mishap Caused Sunday Evening Fire in Three Story Apartment Building [AUDIO]
A kitchen fire caused over $20,000 in damage Sunday evening in an apartment on West Front Street. Missoula City Fire Assistant Chief Jeff Brandt revealed on Monday, that the cause of the fire was overcooked fish. "Our investigation bureau came up with patterns inside the house that it was a cooking fire," Brandt said...