I’m a firm believer in the $4 pint. It’s a nice round number and it’s pretty much the going rate for good beer. Prices for beer seem to fluctuate wildly with festivals, shows, concerts, and baseball games. I’ve seen some people shell out a half dozen ones for a lite beer barely bigger than a double shot glass. While I watched this phenomenon, I thought to myself: “I would never pay that much for a brew.” That got me thinking, what’s the tops I’d pay for a pint? I think six bucks is my max.
Now, I’d like to hear from you. What’s the most you’d pay for a brew?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- J.R. Strand and the Missoula Job Service -Talk Back Podcast April 17, 2014
- Economist Fernando Menendez and Economic Experimentation in Venezuela -Talk Back Podcast April 16, 2014
- Do You Need Help Caring For a Loved One? [COUPON]
- Pharmaceutical Drug Abuse and Prosecution in Missoula -Talk Back Podcast April 15, 2014
- Open Phones -Talk Back Podcast April 14, 2014
- Show What You Know 4/11/14