A recent jewel heist in France netted one lucky thief $136 million. What would you do with $136 million in jewelry? It would be hard to wear it all in public without being caught. An obvious option would be to sell it. What would you do with that much money?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- J.R. Strand and the Missoula Job Service -Talk Back Podcast April 17, 2014
- Economist Fernando Menendez and Economic Experimentation in Venezuela -Talk Back Podcast April 16, 2014
- Do You Need Help Caring For a Loved One? [COUPON]
- Pharmaceutical Drug Abuse and Prosecution in Missoula -Talk Back Podcast April 15, 2014
- Open Phones -Talk Back Podcast April 14, 2014
- Show What You Know 4/11/14