A recent jewel heist in France netted one lucky thief $136 million. What would you do with $136 million in jewelry? It would be hard to wear it all in public without being caught. An obvious option would be to sell it. What would you do with that much money?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- U.S. PISA Test Scores and Talk of Improvement -Talk Back Podcast December 6, 2013
- What’s the Best Zip Code to Live in Missoula?
- What Needs to be Done to Increase UM Enrollment Numbers?
- Irish Musician Liam O’Maonlai and Matt Rosendale -Talk Back Podcast December 5, 2013
- Dream Sleep Giveaway
- Ryan Palma and Sustainable Lumber Company -Talk Back Podcast December 4, 2013