Missoula’s a sandal town. We’ve got trails, rivers, and parks that render shoes useless -unless it’s winter. Although, some diehard sandal-wearers have been known to sport the straps in January. If it’s spring, summer, or fall, most people are wearing sandals. If it gets too cold, just throw on some wool socks underneath your sandals. No one will judge you. Besides, everyone’s doing it. Since Missoula is such a big sandal town, there’s a bit of a rivalry between sandal brands. The big three are Chacos, Tevas, and Birkenstocks, but Keen, Sanuks, and Vibram are becoming more popular. Where do your allegiances lie?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Show What You Know 4/18/14
- Open Phones/Ravalli County Commissioner Suzy Foss -Talk Back Podcast April 18, 2014
- J.R. Strand and the Missoula Job Service -Talk Back Podcast April 17, 2014
- Economist Fernando Menendez and Economic Experimentation in Venezuela -Talk Back Podcast April 16, 2014
- Do You Need Help Caring For a Loved One? [COUPON]
- Pharmaceutical Drug Abuse and Prosecution in Missoula -Talk Back Podcast April 15, 2014