I’ve seen a lot of these stickers plastered on the backs of vehicles around town. Our population of 6.8 people per square mile would suggest Montana is anything but full. The national average is 87 people per square mile.
Are these stickers offensive to you? Do you think out-of-staters are welcome here?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- J.R. Strand and the Missoula Job Service -Talk Back Podcast April 17, 2014
- Economist Fernando Menendez and Economic Experimentation in Venezuela -Talk Back Podcast April 16, 2014
- Do You Need Help Caring For a Loved One? [COUPON]
- Pharmaceutical Drug Abuse and Prosecution in Missoula -Talk Back Podcast April 15, 2014
- Open Phones -Talk Back Podcast April 14, 2014
- Show What You Know 4/11/14