Texting is impossible to get away from. People do it while driving, while ordering coffee, at work, and everywhere else. Phones oftentimes seem like an extension of the arm. But what about when it comes to dating?
Dating is special time when you’re supposed to be 100 percent focused on the other person. When someone whips out their phone at a restaurant, it’s like saying, “The person I’m texting is more important than you.” Is texting while out on a date appropriate or is it the fastest way to get a glass of ice water to the face?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- J.R. Strand and the Missoula Job Service -Talk Back Podcast April 17, 2014
- Economist Fernando Menendez and Economic Experimentation in Venezuela -Talk Back Podcast April 16, 2014
- Do You Need Help Caring For a Loved One? [COUPON]
- Pharmaceutical Drug Abuse and Prosecution in Missoula -Talk Back Podcast April 15, 2014
- Open Phones -Talk Back Podcast April 14, 2014
- Movie Trivia