Texting is impossible to get away from. People do it while driving, while ordering coffee, at work, and everywhere else. Phones oftentimes seem like an extension of the arm. But what about when it comes to dating?
Dating is special time when you’re supposed to be 100 percent focused on the other person. When someone whips out their phone at a restaurant, it’s like saying, “The person I’m texting is more important than you.” Is texting while out on a date appropriate or is it the fastest way to get a glass of ice water to the face?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- U.S. PISA Test Scores and Talk of Improvement -Talk Back Podcast December 6, 2013
- What’s the Best Zip Code to Live in Missoula?
- What Needs to be Done to Increase UM Enrollment Numbers?
- Irish Musician Liam O’Maonlai and Matt Rosendale -Talk Back Podcast December 5, 2013
- Dream Sleep Giveaway
- Ryan Palma and Sustainable Lumber Company -Talk Back Podcast December 4, 2013