According to the Uniform Health Care Decisions Act, or UHCDA, health-care providers may decline to agree with an individual’s health care decision. This requires medically ineffective health care, or health care opposite of generally accepted health care standards without any legal consequences. Do you think this is fair?
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Show What You Know 4/18/14
- Open Phones/Ravalli County Commissioner Suzy Foss -Talk Back Podcast April 18, 2014
- J.R. Strand and the Missoula Job Service -Talk Back Podcast April 17, 2014
- Economist Fernando Menendez and Economic Experimentation in Venezuela -Talk Back Podcast April 16, 2014
- Do You Need Help Caring For a Loved One? [COUPON]
- Pharmaceutical Drug Abuse and Prosecution in Missoula -Talk Back Podcast April 15, 2014