For many, lighting fireworks is considered the ultimate staple for the 4th of July holiday. To those living in Missoula County, lighting off fireworks isn’t something you need to worry about. However, to those living in the city, lighting fireworks may come at a price. Do you think a fireworks ban is necessary for the city of Missoula? Tell us what you think!
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Show What You Know 4/18/14
- Open Phones/Ravalli County Commissioner Suzy Foss -Talk Back Podcast April 18, 2014
- J.R. Strand and the Missoula Job Service -Talk Back Podcast April 17, 2014
- Economist Fernando Menendez and Economic Experimentation in Venezuela -Talk Back Podcast April 16, 2014
- Do You Need Help Caring For a Loved One? [COUPON]
- Pharmaceutical Drug Abuse and Prosecution in Missoula -Talk Back Podcast April 15, 2014