Chamberlin Rail Jam hits Missoula on March 8 and March 9. In honor of the this year’s theme – rock, paper, scissors – we are giving you a chance to win a pair of tickets by plying us in a game of… you guessed it – rock, paper, scissors.
Here’s how it works: Enter your play (rock, paper or scissors) in the space below. If your play beats ours, you will be entered to win a pair of tickets to rail jam and earn 2,500 points. If you play the same action as us, or our action beats yours, you will not be entered to win the tickets or receive any points. You can only play once per day. No worries though, as we are playing every day through Friday, March 7, 2013. New games start at 12:55 p.m. MST. The more you play, the more chances you have to win!
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- U.S. PISA Test Scores and Talk of Improvement -Talk Back Podcast December 6, 2013
- What’s the Best Zip Code to Live in Missoula?
- What Needs to be Done to Increase UM Enrollment Numbers?
- Irish Musician Liam O’Maonlai and Matt Rosendale -Talk Back Podcast December 5, 2013
- Dream Sleep Giveaway
- Ryan Palma and Sustainable Lumber Company -Talk Back Podcast December 4, 2013