Northwestern Energy, Hamilton law enforcement and volunteer fire crews responded to a natural gas leak on Highway 93 at Golf Course Road in Hamilton Sunday evening. The leak was repaired by midnight.

Saturday's cold temperatures and frigid wind chills closed several ski areas on Saturday, as wind chills were at about 50 below zero on the continental divide.

With the cold temperatures, Missoula Rural Fire warns residents about the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning, urging the installation of carbon monoxide detectors.

1 to 2 inches of snow and warmer in western Montana today, with temperatures in the low 20's.